-
August 6th, 2005, 02:20 PM
#1
Inactive Member
AsianAG, you are NO help at all. [img]eek.gif[/img]
I just am falling in love with this quiet girl from Sweden (who also "talks funny", as my AGT put it") who endured so much to get to the US.
Question - why are the illustrations in her book so different - almost cartoonish - compared to the other two of the three original AGs old white-covered books? On a positive note, they are VERY reminiscent of the Laura Ingalls Wilder illustrations. I wonder if that was the (subtle) plan.
ETA: She's one of the originals - I wonder if they COULD retire her?
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 06, 2005 12:12 PM: Message edited by: mollymom ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks